- SVN: http://subclipse.tigris.org/
- Can’t open svn with error msg. “Failed to load JavaHL Library. These are the errors that were encountered: no libsvnjavahl-1 in java.library.path no svnjavahl-1 in java.library.path no svnjavahl in java.library.path java.library.path = .:/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/usr/lib/java”
- Download the Macports.
- Download the Xcode from Apple App Store.
- Open the Xcode, then hit ⌘+,.Open the Downloads page. And then Install the Command Line Tools.
- Open a Terminal and run:
sudo port install subversion-javahlbindings +no_bdb +universal
- Finish and Start to use your eclipse then:)
You can also switch to the pure-Java implementation via “Window -> Preferences -> Team -> SVN -> SVN inteface” and choose the entry with “SVNKit”. This way you remove any dependency on native code and get rid of these errors. Eclipse Preferences
If you are missing the SVNKit-choice, verify if you have installed the plugin “SVNKit Client Adapter” from CollabNet!